Terraform deployment script is up and running for digital ocean
- Install Terraform on a Linux system
- Make sure you have an ssh-key generated in $HOME/.ssh/
- Clone this git repo: https://github.com/Michael-Free/wownero-node-terraform
- cd to repo, cd to providers, then digitalocean.
- Modify the vars.auto.tfvars file. change the do_key value to your digital ocean access key and save it.
- Perform a `terraform init` to initialize the playbook
- Perform a `terraform validate` to make sure everything is working properly
- Perform a `terraform plan` to see what will be happening when this is deployed
- Perform a `terraform apply` deploy a new instance in the digitalocean cloud
You need to be logged in to comment.